Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lose This.

Today is that day.
I promised I would post not only my current weight but also my measurements. So I am. I figure it's just embarrassing enough to feel the need to change it.
So in light of that fact...

There it is, my friends. The gospel truth. I don't think I can get away with saying that. I kid you not. That is it. Those are also my real toes. I considered using a body double, but their prices are ungodly at such short notice.
So that's done. But now for the other numbers.
Bear in mind that this physically hurts me to do...
Bust: 38"
Waist (the real waist that no one seems to be able to locate anymore): 31.5"
Belly button: 35"
Low rise (where low rise jeans would sit): 38"
Hips: 40.5"
Left thigh: 24"
Right thigh: 24"
Left bicep: 12"
Right bicep: 12"
So that's what I amount to at this point. A bunch of numbers. Numbers that may seem perfectly reasonable to some and laughably big to others.
I did this because so many people find it impossible and up until the last few days I was one of them. I would not post my measurements on the internet if I did not think I was about to change them.
And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment